Percona announces the release of Percona Toolkit 3.0.9 on April 20, 2018.
Percona Toolkit is a collection of advanced open source command-line tools, developed and used by the Percona technical staff, that are engineered to perform a variety of MySQL®, MongoDB® and system tasks that are too difficult or complex to perform manually. With over 1,000,000 downloads, Percona Toolkit supports Percona Server for MySQL, MySQL, MariaDB®, Percona Server for MongoDB and MongoDB.
This release includes the following changes:New Tools:
- PT-1501: pt-secure-collect – new tool to collect and sanitize pt-tools outputs
- PT-1530: Add support for encryption status to pt-mysql-summary
- PT-1526: Add ndb status to pt-mysql-summary (Thanks Fernando Ipar)
- PT-1525: Add support for MySQL 8 roles into pt-mysql-summary
- PT-1509: Make pt-table-sync only set binlog_format when necessary (Thanks Moritz Lenz)
- PT-1508: Add --read-only-interval and --fail-successive-errors flags to pt-heartbeat (Thanks Shlomi Noach)
- PT-243: Add --max-hostname-length and --max-line-length flags to pt-query-digest
- PT-1527: Fixed pt-table-checksum ignores --nocheck-binlog-format
- PT-1507: pt-summary does not reliably read in the transparent huge pages setting (Thanks Nick Veenhof)
- PT-1488: pt-show-grants support for MySQL 8.0
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system.